Friday, September 22, 2006


"And the Lord God said, 'It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him'" (Gen. 2:18)."Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man. And Adam said:
'This is now bone of my boneAnd flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.' Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." (Gen. 2:22-24)

Wednesday was our 9th anniversary! Buck suprised me with a beautiful dinner and a romantic night's stay at a bed and breakfast in Old Mesilla. What a night! My parents kept the 3 kids and we were able to just have a date. God is so good, we are blessed with a great marriage and love for one another. I think as the parents of three small children we can forget the romance sometimes and this was a chance to focus on each other.


No comments: