Thursday, May 17, 2007



My little Elise graduated today. It seems like just yesterday I held her in my arms for the first time--scared I wasn't holding her right. It feels like it was just last night that I was holding her at 3:00 o'clock in the morning giving her a night time bottle in awe that God had given us such a precious being care after. I can remember her first word (OK so it was our dog's name!) but we were so excited that she communicated with us. I know, its just kindergarten, but I am so proud of her. She has blossomed so much and learned not only how to read books and add and subtract, but she has learned to be patient, tolerant of others, and self control and most of all her savior Jesus Christ. I can't thank her teacher Mrs. Wise enough... Congratulations my little princess! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you

1 comment:

Katie Hauptman's Page said...

I can't believe she graduated from Kindergarten! I feel so old. Congratulations Elise! Uncle Jacob, Auntie Pam, and Katie are very proud of you too. See you soon.