Saturday, May 03, 2008






So... Everytime I am about to sit down and blog--Life seems to get ahead of me! The last two weeks have been great and also a little trying... Isaiah turned 2! My baby turned 2!! That's amazing... Well, and to add to the fact that I was feeling a little older--I found my first GRAY HAIR! Ok, so I am not going to have a mid life crisis or anything--but I was a little shocked to find that sucker! Ha! Then on Thursday, Buck and I went to the Mayor's Prayor Luncheon--which was rather timely since about 10 minutes before the lunch I found out my father is being retested for cancer. I hate that word! Now, we have been here before and he has survived colon cancer --and I KNOW that God will move again and he will be healed 100%. I do ask that you please stand in prayer with us during this time and agree with us that he will be healed~

No comments: