Monday, January 04, 2016

I can't believe its been years since my last post!  It looks like the art of blogging was short lived... For me at least lol!  Well I really felt the Lord prompt me to share my thoughts, insights and what I felt he will speak through me in the next 21 days.

Not sure if anyone will read them, or if they are for me to look at after and see how HE will move.

Well since its day 1 -- I don't have much insight, other than I am truly believing for revelation and to see HIM move!  I am taking Matthew 7:7 to heart. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."  Notice it doesn't say might be, it says WILL BE, and I believe that HE will!

Thats all I have today.  I have written down in my journal VERY specific requests... I challenge you to be bold and do the same.  Then lets BELIEVE with the faith of even a mustard seed and see if he will not exceed our expectations


No comments: