Friday, December 01, 2006


Sometimes I just marvel at how "ON TIME" God is!! The other day, as I was coming home from the grocery store, I was thinking in my head about how in the world we were going to buy Christmas Presents this year. I was actually praying that somehow money would just come in the mail from somewhere. As I walking into the house, I caught a glimpse out the back window of the view from our backyard. I felt this immediate sense of guilt when I looked at just how blessed my life is. I attached a picture of what I was looking at. How could I fathom asking God for money when he has given us so much? Well, after putting the groceries away I went to check the mail--and to make a long story short, somehow Buck managed to not cash three small checks from when he worked at West and we "fell into" $1000.00 dlrs of unclaimed money!!!!
Even when I realized what God has done for us, undeservedly, he always seems to be there even when its a selfish request! It just amazes me, I am blown away... He is just so faithful.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

No comments: