Wednesday, November 22, 2006


"Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with Thanksgiving and extol him with music and song." Psalms 95:1-2

Well, here we are on the day before Thanksgiving, and I am reflecting on the last couple of months. We have had some major changes and challanges AND we have had some wonderful blessings! So here is my list of some of the things I am thankful for:

My Salvation
My Family
My Church
My Home
My Health

Simple, I know, but really that is what matters the most to me! I can catch myself complaining about the most trivial things, but what I have is worth more than GOLD! We have had plenty and we have had little--going into full time ministry wasn't for the money! However the family time has been incredible. Even when I wonder how we will pay our bills the next month, God has been faithful. So here I am on my knees and I thank you Lord. Through the trials and the triumphs I thank you for mercy, grace and wisdom. Oh, and for the three best looking children in the world... Here is a picture we took today... Aren't they just precious!

No comments: