Friday, October 27, 2006




Why do so many people believe that when you decide to become a Christian that fun just goes out the window? Prior to being saved, Buck and I thought having fun always included "substances." But the truth of the matter is, we had no real joy or substance in our life. We were blessed last night with tickets to the Mercy Me/Audio Adrenaline Concert. WE HAD A BLAST!! It was the first real Chrisitan concert that I had ever attended--and let me tell you that there is something awesome about worshiping the Lord with 6,000 other believers! I know the Angels were rocking out in heaven! To top it all off, we went to the soundcheck and were able to have dinner with Mercy Me!! Buck and Bart (the lead singer of Mercy Me) were even sharing sob stories about how awful the Cowboys played Monday night!! Hahaha... Seriously though, it was so cool to sit and talk to those guys about each of our testimonies--they were really down to earth guys who love the Lord. Here are some pics we took with the the guys from Audio Adrenaline and Mercy Me. OK, So now I am hooked--I am looking to see when the next band comes into town!



No comments: